Chances are if you are reading this, it is likely you are an athlete looking into the pros and cons of CBD. As with everything, it is best to gather the information and understand the benefits and risks thoroughly prior to making an informed decision. As you know, every athlete is different, from stamina to sport of choice. As with CBD the correct CBD tincture dosage and how you schedule your doses around exercise will vary with every athlete. Of course, there are few key things to keep in mind for everyone, so read on and discover how CBD oil can help your inner-athlete thrive.
A key factor to keep in mind is the potential legal ramifications. If you are partaking in sports in Toronto, Montreal, or any other Canadian location, the good news is that there are no actual legal ramifications. However, depending on the sports league in which you find yourself, there can be rules pertaining to using this substance – even if it’s just CBD tincture for pain.
In most cases, since it is not a performance-enhancing drug like a steroid, most leagues and sports aren’t concerned, and, of course, if you are a recreational athlete, it is no issue at all. The best thing to do is consult your league’s rulebook for specifics. Many places throughout Canada have updated their rules in a more liberal direction after legalization; thus, athletes using CBD pain cream Canada wide isn’t a concern in most situations. Nonetheless, be prudent and understand your league’s guidelines, especially if you are preparing for a competition.
Benefits & Drawbacks
As with everything in life, there are benefits & drawbacks. When considering usage of CBD, when it be hemp oil for pain after an intense workout or CBD tincture for vertigo relief after a heavy-duty run. Consider the potential risks involved. For instance:
- Fatigue and lethargy (especially at a high dose
- Diarrhoea and gassiness (noticed in many who partake
- Dry mouth (most noticeably when you are dehydrated
- Increased risk of anxiety (particularly when coupled with THC
- Lengthy impacts that may overlap with your workout schedule
On the other hand, if you are looking to order CBD tincture online to help recover from an intense workout, there are also many benefits to consider, such as:
- Pain relief from common sports injuries
- Relaxation of your muscles after exercising
- Improved sleep experience for stressful periods
- General reduction in anxiety and stress
- Helping you stay on track with workouts
It all depends on who you are and how frequently you choose to exercise. Many ask, “Does CBD tincture get you high?”
The answer is somewhat complicated. While it does not give the expected ‘head high’ of THC, it does impact your energy levels in a way more seen in the body itself. Since there are physiological effects, it can be said that yes, CBD does get you high but not inebriated. Because of this, the risk factor is lower, and since it is not necessary to undergo regular use, you can order CBD tincture online with little concern.
Naturally, the reason you pursue CBD oil will vary for everyone, and finding the ideal dosage for your specific scenario is essential to overall success. This means that the CBD tincture pain relief dosage will be altogether different than when you take CBD tincture for cramps. In order to limit the amount of side effects and have the best possible experience, there are a few guidelines to follow for your first few uses, including:
- Ensure that you are well rested to get the best understanding of any extra fatigue
- Do not consume CBD before a workout. Since the effects can last for several hours, choose to partake after you are finished exercising for the day.
- Make sure you are properly hydrated. When your system is balanced, you will have the best understanding of CBD’s impacts.
- Eat first. After you work out, consume your usual level of food to get an understanding of any added appetite caused by CBD.
- Start small. Choose a low dose at first – some start as small as 10-20mg for pain and work their way upwards from there
- Give it some time. If you don’t feel anything right away, just know that this is normal. Especially for those with athletic metabolisms, the chemical may not absorb super-quickly. Leave it for a few hours to best understand what the dose offered you
- Titrate in your increases. If you up your dosage in increments of 10 mg, following the guidelines above, you can avoid any unpleasant surprises like sudden fatigue
When you follow these steps, it gives you a good frame of reference when it comes to choosing CBD dosage. This helps to keep you in peak physical condition so that you can continue your athletic pursuits, both well-rested and unencumbered by pain or cramps.
Quality Products = Quality Performances
Some things to keep in mind when you are looking into how to buy CBD oil is that not all products are made alike. Ensure that you choose a reputable distributor with a proven track record of success. For new users, opt for either free-flow tinctures that let you control the dose or something available in smaller units like capsules. Of course, it is important that you properly store whatever product you choose, according to the indicated instructions.
When it comes to choosing what to eat after a workout, you opt for quality. Deciding where to order CBD tincture online should be no different. Gear your focus towards top-of-the-line products because who we are is a direct reflection of what we consume. Additionally, well-made products tend to be exactly what the packaging promises. This saves you the risks of CBD tincture side effects from a dose that is too high for your needs.
Individual Athletes & Unique Needs
Depending on who you are and what sport you participate in, there are a lot of different products available. Some choose to opt for a CBD pain cream for effects that absorb through the skin and serve to be more focused on the area. This is great for weight lifters and other sports that require focused muscle movements. On the other hand, if you partake more in long-distance running like football or soccer, then opting for something taken internally like CBD tincture itself is a good choice for all-around relief. It is all about your personal CBD preferences and how they apply to your athletic endeavors.
All Things Considered
There has been a huge culture shift amongst Canadian athletes since the legalization of CBD. Proven to be extremely helpful for pain, anxiety, and vertigo, much of the athletic population, has turned to the substance to provide a more natural form of relief. As long as you are prudent about the regulations of your sport’s league and its respective competition, keep an eye on the dose, and choose to order CBD from a trusted source, it can drastically improve your quality of life. You work hard and deserve the beneficial relief offered by high-quality CBD products.
Click here to buy CBD Oil products